Legal headlines from all over the U.S. and right here in South Carolina, including recent jury verdicts, corporate and business litigation, precedent setting cases, and more.
- Sentry Ins. v. Maybank - Certified Questions
- Attorney Hawkins Elected to Nominating Committee - House of Delegates
- Brouwer v. Providence Hospitals: Simplifying Filing of Medical Lawsuits for Victims
- Jury Rules in Favor of Colonoscopy Patient Defamed by Care Team
- Oil Spills by Rail Taking Increased Toll on Residents
- Mars/Dove Issues Voluntary Recall of Holiday Chocolate Products
- Pelvic Mesh Surgery-Hammonds v. Ethicon
- Arkansas Supreme Court declares punitive damages cap unconstitutional.
- Georgia Supreme Court declares caps on medical malpractice damages unconstitutional
These notes are for guidance and general knowledge but are not intended to be legal advice and may not be relied upon as such. Questions seeking legal advice need to be asked of a lawyer and you should contact our office to set an appointment with a licensed lawyer.